Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Midwinter Night's Dream ~ A Summer Photo Dump




Hello dears!
So really quick (OK maybe not so quick) life update, then we'll get into the post.
This November past, I thought to myself  "Hey, we live fifteen minuets from the ski hill. I love skiing and I like working with kids. Why wouldn't I try to get a job as an instructor?"
Well, to make a long story short, I took the wrong training to be a skiing instructor.
I took the ski race coach training....
And I have never raced before....
But now I'm a race coach?
The organizer of the race team is a super sweet lady, and she offered me a mentorship... 
every Saturday.
Anyways, this is all just a big sad story to explain why I have no photostory for you, like I was planning. Hopefully I'll have it for next week, but for now please enjoy this post.

***
So, through out the summer, I always take so many random photoshoots, but often they don't turn out with enough pictures to be a full post.
And for the past few weeks I've been... I think longing is the right word... longing for summer.
So it seemed appropriate to take all of my favorite pictures from this past summer and throw them into one post.
Some of these you may have seen before but hopefully many of them are new to you! :)
So turn up your favorite summery song and I hope this makes you feel like summer break's come early! ❤️
(Unless you really enjoy winter break. Then I can't help you. ;)
































***

So that's all for now guys.
I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all next time! ❤️
Bye!

~ Megan

Comments

  1. Love this post! The photos are so beautiful!
    Oh, and good luck as a ski race instructor! I think that you will do great!
    -Haley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh they're all so gorgeous *heart eyes* now I want summer back too!!
    And that's so cool about your ski training, I love skiing but live pretty far from any places that have skiing!!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm been dreaming of summer for months now, but this made me feel quite a bit more cheerful. :) Well, ski sure has been cool the past few weeks, -30 C to be exact. But thankfully it's warming up now.
      ~ Megan

      Delete
  3. Those pictures are FANTASTIC! That is kind of hilarious that now you're a ski race coach, but I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts