Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Hey guys.
So, you may have noticed my posts are getting far and few in between.
Mainly it's because the weather sucks so much right now, partly it's because I'm to busy with something else.
A secret.
I can't hide it, because I don't want you guys to think I'm abandoning you, so... 
I think I have most of the kinks worked out of it, so the first five people who comment on this post, will get first access to this secret.
A few rules (But not really rules) :
I need to have you're e-mail to send you the ULR.
Don't worry if you aren't in the first five, because it should be ready to go live in a week or so.
Also, I'm not going to be deleting this blog. No way! But most of my energy/time is going into this, so do expect a lag in my posting.
Also again, my new doll will be introduced once the weather here gets a bit better, but the first five commenters get a bit of a sneak peek on her.
#extramotivation
So, yeah.
Comment down below, and I'll see you all later!

~ The Human

Comments

  1. The weather sucks here too! I never like the early spring season. But I can't wait to find out who your new doll is! If I'm one of the first five, you can find my email address here: https://en.gravatar.com/kaitlynrh1.

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For us this has been the coldest winter since the 30's! I wish it was spring here, we still have half a foot of snow. :( That's great, I'll send you the ULR right away.
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. Ahh, so exciting! I sure hope I'm one of the first five commenters...
    My email is rebekahc1715@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to learn more about your surprise and your new doll! My email is wingeddogblog@gmail.com
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm glad you're excited. I've got to leave for church right now, but I will email you the link after I get home!
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  4. My email is natalie.therese.email@gmail.com. I'm dying of curiosity to see what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll send you the link as soon as I get home from church. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  5. Did I make it? I really hope I did LOL! I can't wait to see what you're working on! And I'm REALLY glad you're not leaving, it literally would have made me the saddest person ever if you left :(
    -Katie :)
    mollyrocksforever@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You're fifth! Aww, thanks. I would be so sad if you quite your blog, too! But we could still be pen pals so that would make it a bit better. :) I'll send you link soon!
      ~ The Human

      Delete
    2. YAY!!! I literally thought I'd come too late. Thank you <3 even though posting as been slow because of my grandfather passing and helping my family in this time, I'm still here and can't wait to get back into the swing of things :) Yes! Being pen pals is awesome!!! I'm finally home long enough to go to the post office XD so I'm going to be sending your package. I know I've already said this a million times but I'm SO sorry it's late!!! Fingers crossed that it will get there super fast ;) Yay! I can't wait!!!
      -Katie :)

      Delete
  6. Hi! I can't wait to find out what the surprise is! If I'm one of the first five my email is 1brownedog@gmail.com:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're excited! You just missed it, but don't worry, I will be unveiling it soon! :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  7. Yeah. The weather sucks when you are trying to do posts outside.
    I believe my sister just commented. So I think I am the sixth person. 😭
    But if I am one of the five I think you can find my email by clicking on my profile picture. I will test it, and comment again if it doesn't work.
    Can't wait to find out.
    -Haley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, no you couldn't.
    My email is haleyapruitt22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? But my indoor photography could use some improvement soo... XD Oh, you were so close, but you were seventh! Don't worry though, I'll be announcing it super soon!
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  9. It's been terrible here too! We are finally getting 4 days in a row of sunshine. But we're also still doing renovations so currently only 3 of the 7 Tea Time with Melody Q girls are available to do any work on the blog.

    I know we're way out of the 5, so that's okay. Just letting you know we understand the challenges and are looking forward to your big reveal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather her is getting better, but it's still kind of bad.

    Also .......
    I nominated you!
    https://freedomchild588367296.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/50-things-that-make-me-happy-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! I hate I missed this. I can’t wait for the unveiling and Happy Easter!
    xo, Diamond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts