Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

My 'One Last Post' ~ Farewell to Life of a Farm Doll


Hey guys.
It's been a while.
I really haven't been posting.
But I couldn't leave you high and dry with out one last post.
This blog has been so fun, and it has filled a lot of empty time.
I've met some really amazing people through this blog.
For two years I've never thought of letting go of everything I've made.
But it just doesn't feel right anymore.
So, I mean, I guess this is my 'one last post'.
My 'Sorry guys'.
My 'Goodbye'. 
So goodbye.

















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did I scare you?

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










.











.













.








.












.











.










.




 Goodbye To Life of a Farm Doll on Blogger!
Are you kidding me!? 
I wouldn't leave you like that!
I've been working on a story for you guys for like two months!
Life of a Farm Doll will no longer be on Blogger, but right, here on Wix.
I can't wait to post more on LOAFD website!
I hope you're having great Saturday, and you enjoyed all of that sob story up above. XD

~ The Human a.k.a. Megan ~

Comments

  1. You really scared me there, I'm glad you're still here! Megan is a beautiful name, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog looks amazing! I can't wait until you start posting on it.

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I bought it for a second! I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!! 😭😭😭" Then remembered that you just made a new site and that's probably what this was leading up to XD *GASP* you revealed your name! Girl I've been so scared that I'd accidentally say it and get you in trouble XD welp, I'm off to the new site!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. No, I really hope my goodbye post would never be that silly. I was re-reading it and I'm like "This sounds so corny." XD Yeah, I thought after three years it was time. :)
      ~ Megan

      Delete
  4. At first i didnt see the dots...😒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! At first I didn't have the dots, but then I was worried that everyone would miss the rest. XD
      ~ Megan

      Delete
  5. haha! and hello Megan! this is Victorias sister, we used to go to the same churchXD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh phew! I was worried for a second. I'm glad your still here! Love your Name BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHEW XD

    Ooh btw I love the new site. It's super streamlined and modern :)

    ~justAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was wanting to go for a cleaner look. :)
      ~ Megan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts