Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

I Need Some Input...

Hey guys!
If you're bored of reading already, you can just look at the pictures, But I do need some help...I would really appreciate if you would read. (:
P.S. If you follow my Insta you've probably already seen these.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Don't guess at what's happening as you read this, I will explain all at the end.
I need input on the kind of stories I use to introduce new dolls.


As you all know, I started with 1930's, where Kit came to stay. Then there was Tiger's Eye Snare, and Last Chance, and Amazing Grace, all of which I so enjoyed making!


But the new story I'm working up would work as a series, or as a Mega Photostory.


I sort of want to do something different this time, something I've never done... like an Intro Mega Photostory.


But I don't want to make stories you guys don't want to read.


So let me know down in the comments what you would rather read, a Mega Photostory or a Photo Series.
Thanks for read, I love you guys! <3

~ The Human

P.S. I promised I would explain and I am. I hope this post didn't make you think that I'm getting a new doll, because it's not that. It's just...

I already got her. :)

Comments

  1. I would love to give you suggestions, but I even have trouble with my own! I can't wait to meet your new doll though!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I can't wait for you to meet her either!
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. Wait what? WHAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!? YOU GOT A NEW DOLL?!? OH MY GOSH CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! IS IT LUCIANA?! OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! And as far as your question goes, I would be excited to read either way. So whichever way works best :) Love those pictures BTW, you take such stunning pictures!
    -Katie :)

    P.S. I got your gift! Thank you so much! It literally brought the biggest smile to my face :) I haven't gotten yours sent out yet because of not being home for a month, (Which I'm so SO sorry about!!!) But I'm home now and will hopefully get it sent soon :) but I just wanted to let you know it got here and that jacket literally just became my favorite piece of doll clothing ever :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! I'm literally so excited! We picked her up yesterday for $35! I think I'm probably going to go with a mega photostory because nobody has commented saying that they hate that idea, so I figure you'll all enjoy it either. :) Thank you so much, I am so so happy that my photography is improving.
      I'm so glad it got there safe, I'm never sure if it'll get lost along the way. No problem, I procrastinated send mine for weeks. XD I'm happy you like it. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the new addition to your collection/family! I think a photo series would be nice, but your mega photo-stories are nice too.

    As a side observation, personally, I am having a hard time seeing Molly in short sleeves with all that snow. I say personally because we currently have that much show and we're in the single to negative temps - short sleeves are tucked away for a couple months yet. :-) That being said, I LOVE these photos. Her walk with her puppy are perfect and inspiring and well laid out. the last one is my favorite of the walk.

    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait for you guys to meet her! Thank you for the input as well.
      Ha ha, yes, well when I took these it was about -15 C, and I was freezing in my heavy coat, so... XD I'm glad you enjoyed them though. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts