Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Thorns, Dead Trees, and Panoramic Views ~ A Photoshoot


Hey guys. Sorry I didn't post on Christmas. I had two super huge photo stories planned, but I got a flu so I didn't take the pictures for them. :( But, I have this photoshoot instead.
Enjoy!
















I love how I got the thorns to stand out!














One of those panoramic views I mentioned.
















































So, that's all I've got. I hope you enjoyed it!

~ The Human
&
Claire

Comments

  1. Those are so cool! I love #16 and how the thorns pop.
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Wonderful job! :) I love the crisp focus. :)

    Just wondering, before I open up all the spots, are you considering the email I sent you?
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, I'm sorry it took me so long to answer. I just saw the e-mail today but I've answered now. I hope I didn't inconvinience you by answering late. X/
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  3. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! And so scenic! You did awesome!
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is actually just behind our house. Thanks. <3
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  4. I love #14 & #17. You take such good photos! I love them!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Aw, thank you. And thanks for commenting, Mikayla! :D
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts