Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Christmas Time is Here!



Yay! Christmas time!
Ahem, sorry. I'm excited. XD
So yeah it's Christmas time and I have lots planned! But, it's Christmas time and there's lots to do.

Here's a look at my schedule:

  • ??? ~ A Photo Story
  • A Christmas for Carol ~ A Photo Story
  • Etsy Holiday Release!!!!!!
  • Etsy Christmas Look Book
  • Christmas Expectation VS. Reality 
  • ??? ~ A Photo Story
  • ??? (again) ~ A Photo Story
Yeah, a LOT planned. XD
I have been working really hard on my Etsy release and I haven't had much time to post on here or on my Instagram, but hopefully that will change soon.
So I think that wraps it up! 
Thanks for reading!

~ The Human

Comments

  1. AHHHHH!!!!! CHRISTMAS!!! I can't wait to see your Christmas posts and your Etsy release! Your doll clothes are amazing!
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thank you so much, Katie! I've been having a bad day, but that made it a whole lot better! Thank you. <3
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. Photo stories!!!!! YES! I always love reading your photo stories because they are so well thought out and written!!!
    Can't wait!
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com
    p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE! I am also very excited.(if you couldn't tell XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! You guys are all so sweet! Merry Christmas to you too!
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts