Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

What the Dolls are Going as for Halloween


Hey guys!
Today I wanted to show you guys the Halloween costumes we put together this year.
I hope you guys will keep in mind that most of these costumes are complete DIYs, so remember you don't need expensive outfits to have awesome costumes for your dolls!
I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taryn is going as a zombie pioneer (Which maybe important in my Halloween special).



Charlie is Little Red Riding Hood.


Claire is wearing a super awesome Wonder Woman costume that I forgot I even had. XD


Lanie is a deer. I think this is one of my favorites, she's so cute! ❤️


Molly, dressed as Hermoine Granger. With a half toothpick for a wand. XD


Afton as a princess.

 

Amy as Matilda Wormwood.
For reference:




Heather is going as a pop star/ singer.


And last but not least, we have June as a cowgirl!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's about it.
I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you all next week!

~ Megan

Comments

  1. I love the Little Red Riding Hood outfit! For some reason I always wanted to go trick-or-treating in that costume. My other favorite would have to be the deer!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved that outfit idea as a kid too. Thanks for commenting! :)
      ~ Megan

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Lanie's costume! She looks really cute!

    Ooh, a zombie princess? A Halloween Special?! I can't wait! I've got big Halloween plans too on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Lanie is adorable, all the time. I'm so lucky to have her. :)
      Yes, a very scary Halloween special... JK, I'm terrible at writing scary things. XD Oooo, I can't wait to see!
      ~ Megan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts