Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis
Unexpected Additions ~ A Photostory
Part 1


*Taryn's POV*


"Nothing to watch today." I grumbled as I flicked through the channels.


"Taryn?" Charlie asked as she walked into the room.


"Yes." I said as I sat up to look at her.


"Oh, um. I'm going outside! Bye!" And she almost ran to the door.


"Hey! I'll come with.." I was interrupted by the door slamming closed. "You." 


I sighed. Charlie had been here for a week now but she barely ever talked to me. She spent most of her time outside alone.


"Where does she even go?" I asked myself. "Well I'm going to find out!" So I slipped my boots and earmuffs on and quietly followed her.


As I watched she stopped to watch the birds."Is that what she has been doing?" I asked. But she began to run! Had she noticed me?


I ran a safe distance behind her. She ran, and ran, and ran, and ran and....you get it. I couldn't believe she ran so far without stopping! 


She finally stopped and leaned against a log. She obviously hadn't seen me.


She looked behind her and I had to jump behind a tree to keep from being discovered.


She walked over to a rusty tin can and pulled something out and set it on the ground in front of her.


I sneaked up the little hill beside her and watched.


She sat down on the can and began to talk. I couldn't hear it all but I heard this: " Oh you are so CUTE.....do it again.....oh I could just eat you....you little cutie pie!


I ran to a closer tree trying to hear better. Charlie continued to babble about cute."Is she talking to her feet?" I thought.


She suddenly stopped talking and looked down at the ground."Are you hungry?" She asked.


She turned and broke off a twig.


"Here." She said as she handed the stick to something. Then I heard a crunching noise and Charlie giggled.


Then she closed her eyes and sighed. "If only I could tell Taryn about you." she said sadly.


"Why?" I thought. "Why can't you tell me?"


"I don't think Taryn really likes me Jack." 


I couldn't stand it anymore! "Of course I like you!" I shouted.




"Ah!" Charlie screamed.


"Why would you think I don't like you?" I asked.


"Well, because you never talk to me." she answered quietly.


"I don't talk to you because you never seem to want to talk!" I said defensively.


She looked away sheepishly. "Because I was worried if I started talking I would tell you about Jack." she said.


"Jack?" I said quizzically and followed her gaze.

****************************************

The end of Part 1

Stay tuned to find out who 'Jack' is!

~ Taryn 

Comments

Popular Posts