Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Humbug ~ A Photo Shoot




























//That moment the first few flakes start falling//
                              //  Is the moment before I burst into tears //
                        //Cause snow in the air means Christmas shopping//

// And that just stresses me out//

Humbug / Owl City

Hey guys!
We got our third snowfall and it looks like it's going to stay this time. :(
But, I figured I had better get out there and get some pictures in the snow, and acclimatize myself to winter.



Stormy is not pleased with this weather. ;)

Have you got snow yet? Or is it only me.
~ The Human


Comments

  1. Amazing pictures, like always! Your winter photo-shoots always seem to be my favorite. We've had three or four days when it has been snowing, but nothing has stayed. But it looks like in the next few days we're getting a lot more!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. Ha ha! Well, winter photos seem to be what I have the most of. ;) Cool, do you enjoy winter?
      ~ The Human

      Delete
    2. Yes, I love winter! It's so pretty and crisp. Do you like winter?

      Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

      Delete
    3. Shall we say, I like it in the right doses. ;)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. LOL so cute! I love the first picture! And that sled is really cute too. Stormy is a stunning horse, how old is he? It snowed a couple times here so far, but nothing's really stayed :)
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The sled it definitely one of my favorite props. Yes, he is a three-year-old Blue Roan cross. He is super sweet. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  3. A fabulous photo shoot! Super cute outfit, great setting, and fabulous toboggan! A lot of people down here agree with Stormy an are already counting down the days to spring. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts