Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Four Types of People & How to Prank Them!



Hey guys! 
Just a quick heads up. I'm learning to use the manual focus on my camera, because if I get it right it's so much better than auto focus. Only problem is I'm not too good at it yet, hence the out-of-focus pictures in this post. So please bear with me as I (hopefully) get better at this. 
Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taryn in green
Charlie in pink
Claire in light purple
Lanie in blue
Afton in orange
Molly in red
Kit in yellow
Ruthie in dark purple
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi, there! I'm Kit Kittredge!


And I'm Ruthie Smithens!


Right, this is my assistant, Ruthie. And today we are going to talk about four types of people and how to prank them.


The Four types of people we're going to talk about today are Noobs, Not-So-Gullibles, Nearly Invincibles, and Unprankables.


There are eight dolls in this house so there are two of us in each class. We're going to give you two pranks for each class, one for each sister!


Right, so  for about three weeks we've been setting up pranks for our sisters and filming it all on ...


The Kit Cam!


Wait, why did we name it after you? It's my camera.


Um, let's get on with the pranks! First we'll be talking about Noobs.


Afton and Molly are in this category.


Noobs are the easiest to prank, they'll literally fall for anything.
Take this prank on Molly for example.
Roll film!



Almost, ugh, got it. 


Ha! This is going to be great!
Molly, could you close the door please?
Sure thing!


Uh oh. Hurry, Ruthie!


Hee hee. 
Sh! She coming.


The faster I do this, the faster I can get back to my book!


*Slam*


*Splat*


Arghh! I'm soaking wet! I can't believe I fell for it again! That's the third time this month.


*Ha ha ha*
See, this a super simple prank to play on Noobs. Never be afraid to go for classic old pranks.


Ruthie is right. Classic pranks are usually really good for Noobs, because they're simple. Remember, simple pranks usually work best!


 Another good kind of prank to play on Noobs are logic pranks.


Oh, like that one we played on Afton the other day!
Hey, that's right! I forgot about that one!


Do we have that on on film?
I don't know. Let's check!


There it is! Play it.


Guys! Guys! You won't believe this!


I just got a random, no reply e-mail, congratulating me on one-million YouTube subs and saying I'm eligible for the Golden YouTube award!


Wow! Congrats, Afton!


Yeah, that's so great. Good job!


I know, right? And all I have to do is stay up all night, then I can collect my prize!


Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's not how the Golden YouTube Award works.


What do you know, Claire? Do you have one-million subscribers?


Um, I actually agree with Claire. That sounds pretty fishy.


You guys are just jealous!


Right, jealous.


Well, I think it's cool! I'll stay up with you if you want.


Ha! They're taking it, hook line, and sinker!
We're going to get charlie as well!


Do you guys want to stay up with us?


Oh. Um, we can't.
Yeah, a, ah school thing...


Did I just hear a camera?


Um, no?

The Next Morning



I can't believe it! We did it!



I know! Now you can get the award! Dose it say how they'll send it?



Yeah, it says 'Travel to the North Pole and Santa Clause will present you with your prize'...



*Crickets*



Do you have a parka I could borrow?



What?



Well, the North Pole is cold, isn't it? So, I'll need a parka.



Afton, this was obviously a prank. I'll bet it was Kit an Ruthie.



No, it totally makes sense, I mean, who better to keep an important award? This way it would be completely safe!



Yeah, we had to go apologize to Afton.... not our best move. If we had been thinking we would have know Afton would think it was for real.



Another important lesson, know your victim. We should have played that prank on Molly, she wouldn't have been fooled at the end.



Alright, the next class of people is the Not-So-Gullibles. This class is just a little bit trickier to prank.



In our family, Charlie and Lanie fall into this class.



We find the best pranks for this class are sneaky pranks. If you get caught pranking this kind of person you'll probably get in extra trouble.



You have to be speedy and sly for these pranks.



Like this one we played on Lanie.
Ro-



Roll film!



Huh? What in the world is this?



*teeters close to edge*
*Topples*



*Squish*



Eek!
*Tastes*
Ugh, peanut butter. Well, at lease it tastes good.



The most important rule of pranking, is to be certain your jokes are harmless.



We spent a really long time making sure that Lanie wasn't allergic to peanuts. Always make sure the prank won't hurt or damage things.



Unlike this prank we played on Charlie.



Roll film!
Roll film!



*Assorted Voices*
*Yawn* Good morning everyone.
Good mornin-



*Gasp*



Oh, this is going to be good.



What? What's wrong?!



You look like the Mad Hatter!



What?! How did this happen?



Ha ha ha!
*Snort*



OK, very funny. I'm going to go get a face cloth.



Face cloth?
You guys did use washable markers, right?



Oh. Um, that might have been a good idea.



Morale of the story, always use washable markers.



The last class we're going to talk about, were Taryn and Claire fit in, is the Nearly-Invicibles.



This class is the hardest to prank. You can't pull anything big, it has to be little things that add up. If you get to large-scale, your just asking to start a prank war.



Try something like this, for example.
Roll film!



Hmm.



Huh.



Taryn, are you ready for soccer practice?
I would be if I could find my running shoes!



Yours are missing? Mine are too, otherwise I would lend you a pair.



I don't have any running shoes but you could borrow these.
Oh, ah, thanks.



Ha ha ha!
Hee hee ha!



Or you can try this one.



Finally, some time to myself.



Alright, password is... L, M, N, O, P, 2.



Incorrect? Who changed my password?!



So that wraps up this post! 



Thank you all so much for reading and-
Kit.



What?
You forgot the last class of people.



Oh, right. Well the last class of people is the Unprankables. This is the class where Ruthie and I sit.



This class is pretty advanced so you guys won't have to worry about it yet.



So again thanks for- hey Ruthie, did you leave that rope there?
No.



Weird, I wonder where it came from.




Hey, it looks just like the rope we use for pranks!


Well, should I pull it?



Duh. It would be rude not to pull it!



Alright then. Here goes!









Aah!
Eek!



Whipped cream. Never be afraid to go back to the classics.



And always make sure your prank is harmless.



And tasty.



Your pranks need to be simple. Nothing to large-scale.



Easy to follow and to set up.



And, most importantly, you need to know when to admit defeat!



OK, maybe we aren't Unprankable...



But I bet you didn't see this coming!



*Splat*
Hey! 



Whipped cream war!


Later



Alright, that was actually pretty fun but-



So. Much. Whipped. Cream.
Charlie is going to be cleaning for months!



Ahem. Right, but we have one more pranking tip for you.



We do?



Yeah, never give your sisters pranking tips or-



*Splat!*



Oh yeah?! Well, take this!



Ha! I'm going to get you!
*Sigh*
Thanks for reading guys!
Bye!



The End

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! What a fun idea! Fantastic post!

    -Jewel
    https://treasuredscript.com/
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that was great 😂 I love that Afton was totally ready for the North Pole XD don't teach your sisters pranking tips!!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ha ha. She may not be the brightest.... ;)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  3. Lol! This was hilarious! You have so many dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts