Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Halloween Sleep Over ~ A Short and Somewhat Late Photostory


The girls were excitedly preparing the room for their guests to arrive as the door bell rang.


Leonie looked up and said "Hey Tara, could you get that please?"


"Eh, um, o-on Halloween?" Tara asked, carefully.


"Yes, is that a problem?" Leonie replied.
"Um ah..." Tara stuttered.


"Oh no." Lindsey butted in helpfully, "She's afraid something will be at the door. She's been watching horror flicks lately."


"I am not scared!" Tara cried.
"Prove it!" Lindsey dared.
"Fine! Maybe I will!" Tara answered.



Tara hesitated at the door, took a deep breath, and opened the door.
"Hello?" she said timidly.



"Trick-or-Treat!" Taryn, Claire, and Charlie said in unison.





The six girls greeted each other as they came in.



"Well," Charlie said from her place on the bed, "If you four want to go trick-or-treating, Lindsey and I will stay here to hand out candy."



"And get ready for the movie!" Lindsey added.



"Alright then! Are we ready?" Taryn asked.



"We sure are. Let's go!" Leonie said excitedly.



So the girls went from house to house collecting candy.



"Trick-or-Treat!"



The girls chatted excitedly about all of the candy when they got back to the house.
"I can't believe we got so much!" Tara exclaimed.



"And I can't believe we gave away all of that candy!" Charlie commented.



The girls all sat in a circle on the floor counting, trading, and dividing their candy.
Once that was done, it was time for the movie.



Almost everyone agreed on a scary movie. They all squished onto the three beds, loaded with blankets and candy, to watch.



By the end of the show, everyone was drifting off to sleep.

We hope you enjoyed reading!
Taryn, Charlie, Claire, Tara, Leonie, and Lindsey

P.S. You should all go check out The Human's new blog:





Comments

  1. Oh! I like Charlie's costume! Great job on the photo story! I'm going to check out your new blog!
    - Katie :)

    P.S. did you get your prize yet? I hope it came ok and you like it :) also I nominated you for the blue sky tag! You can find out more on my blog
    http://alldolldupbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yay! I hope you like it! So, we haven't had a chance to get the mail yet, but I think it is there. Once I get it I'm going to do a post on it, and I'm super excited, but that way you'll know when I get it and what I think! Thank you so much! I'll go check it out right now!
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts