Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis
The Crazy Underpants Creature
A Photo Story

So first up sorry I haven't been posting. My only excuse is that I have been busy with school. But without further ado, our story
....................................................



It was Saturday morning.
" Man. I need a bath!" I had been so wrapped up in a book my friend lent me I had been forgetting to do things!





" I'll get some clean clothes and go have one." I walked over to my dressed and grabbed some clothes. I was about to leave when I swung around.




" Oops. Almost for got the underpants!" I went and opened the drawer but, I didn't see any.




I pulled the drawer out and dug through but I still didn't see any. I looked around my room. Bolder came up to me with his stick 


" Sorry Boulder, I can't play right now! What?"

Under the door a pair of underpants were sticking out.



 I picked them up they were slimy. "Eww." I sniffed them they smelled horrible! I suddenly knew who took my underpants.



 "Underpants Creature." I whispered.



 I dropped the underpants on the floor beside me. I walked into the hallway and looked around.



 Another pair was under the guest bedroom door. " Two purple pairs down,  one to go." So I put that pair in my room and kept looking.



 I searched for a few more minutes then I found a white and pink pair in the laundry room. 


I found another pair in the closet.


And another pair in the toilet. 


I went to write it all down and look for a pattern." Well I only found purple ones in bedrooms. And pink and white ones in rooms where there's water. But I only saw one pair of polka dot ones in the closet so where else could it-." I suddenly knew where it was. I looked around. The pile of underpants I found was gone. " That means the monster has a henchman! He would never come get them him self! But I need bait."


" I guess I'll use a sock, instead."


The crawl space is a small storage space under our stairs and the last place I would like to meet a monster.


So I grabbed the flashlight, took a deep breath, and opened the door.


I couldn't see any underpants but, I could hear something,


the sound was coming from behind that box. " Here what ever you are! I've got a yummy sock for you!" 


And out came Boulder and Harper both wearing my underpants! "What are you DOING!!!" I shouted. " Oh. You guys just wanted me to play with you!" 


I carried Harper down to my room and took my underpants off her.


Seriously how did you get these on?!


" I'm sorry I was ignoring you guys. I love you."

..............................................................................................

Bonus Picture!!!


Okay so maybe we did play with the underpants a little more.

~ Taryn



Taryn's PJs are Maplelea's Night Owl Nightwear


Comments

Popular Posts