Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Naturally Beautiful ~ A Photoshoot.



Hey everyone!
So, it has been a while.
 I'm going to be honest, I've been in a real rut recently. I've no ideas and zero motivation up til now, but I finally have an idea! Only problem is this new idea, that's got me really excited, is kind of like a full length movie. XD So I guess now I'm starting work on my summer special? 
Anyways, this special is going to be super fun, but it's also going to be a lot of work, so I'm suspending Lakeview County for a bit. 
Now all of that being said, I will hopefully be able to put together some photoshoots in the meantime.
OK, all of that being said, here's are the pictures finally






Everyone please welcome Lanie's new rabbit, Cotton!












I think this is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. 


This bumblebee kept trying to make me sit on him. ;)

































So, I hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more photo shoots and hopefully some behind the scenes on my Instagram. :)
Have a great day everyone!

~ Megan

Comments

  1. This pictures are so pretty! I especially love the ones of Lanie lying in the clover with her eyes open.
    - FlamyFox13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE EVERYTHING. LANIE LOOKS INCREDIBLE. YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY IS PHENOMENAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That bunny is so cute! The pictures are beautiful. My favourites are the ones with the lavender in Lanie's hair. Also, how many animals does Lanie now have? It must be a lot! :)
    -ForestPoodle88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) At the moment Lanie has Mischief the cat, Cotton the rabbit, and Applesauce the piglet.
      ~ Megan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts