Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

{Insert Name} ~ A Photo Shoot


Hey guys!
I know, I know. Another photoshoot, but hear me out.
I'm going to have something super exciting to share with you all very soon!
So please enjoy, and get ready for something fun next Saturday.
Also keep your eyes peeled, because I might post some sneak peeks in the middle of the week. :)






I really like this one. <3







"Sometimes the best thing you can do is just be here."






I tried this new hairstyle on Claire and I really love how it turned out!




It was really hard to get Lanie to stand there.




"2...1! Ready or not here, I come!"






"Claire, Look at that rainbow!"
"Lanie, look at the camera!"


"Oops, sorry."



I'm so proud of Lanie's outfit.
It's my take off that one adorable PC outfit that almost every older collector has.
I always see it on Grace dolls and Caroline dolls, but I've always thought it would look great on Lanie.
It's not an exact copy obviously, but I love how it turned out!


I'm also quite pleased with Claire's style.
I think this suits her really well. :)

~~~
So, that's it for this week, but I'm so excited to share this big project with you guys!
Thanks for reading everyone!

~ Megan


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts