Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Outdoor Excursion ~ A Photo Shoot



"Isn't it beautiful here, Molly?" Carrie chirped.


"Yeah," Molly sighed, "I guess."


Molly's copy of 'Ember's End' had finally come in the mail, and she had stayed up till midnight for the last two days trying to finish it before anyone spoiled it.


"Molly, I know you liked the book, but you haven't been out of the house in forever."


Molly had been hanging around the house all day, still shocked by the ending, so Carrie, in an attempt to get her mind off it, had convinced her to come the creek with her.



"Man, this bridge is really high!"



"But let's keep moving. There's something else I want to show you."


"Isn't it gorgeous?"





Molly looked out across the creek, the shimmering on the water.



"Wait, Carrie? Where are you? Carrie? Where-"


"Boo!" Carrie laughed.



"Carrie! Not funny!"








"Keep it up, Molly, you're doing great." Carrie encouraged, as she walked backwards.







"What do you think is in there?" Carrie gestured to a cave where the sound of falling water seemed to be coming from.




"Carrie, are you sure it's a good idea to go down there?"




"It's fine, plus..."


"There's another cave down here!"



"Carrie, you are not going in there. No way."





"Um, this kind of seems like a bad idea."


"What makes you say that?"


"Oh, Carrie." Molly shook her head.
Carrie grinned fiendishly.
"Well, Molly, since you enjoyed this adventure so much, I'll make you come with me next time too."
Molly groaned.

~~~

Hey guys!
I hope you've all had a good week. :)
Sorry for no post last Saturday, but I do have a valid excuse. Our computer was in town getting a little update.
Literally, whatever Windows we were running before just showed emojis as little black squares. XD
Anyways, let me know about something new that you're trying during social distancing.
Bye!
~ Megan

Comments

  1. Molly and Carrie are so cute! I love their outfits and matching hairstyles. These photos are amazing! I can really tell how much you've grown as a photographer since you started blogging.

    I haven't really started anything new during this time, but I have been reading a lot more. What have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH THESE PHOTOS ARE SOO FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed. I really appreciate your encouragement. This comment made my day. <3

    I haven't been doing much either. I've been trying to practice my archery more, but once I got to shooting 80 arrows a day, I wreck my shoulder, so that's fun. XD
    ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I wish I could go on an adventure like that right now!

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I think everyone is feeling the same right about now. XD
      ~ Megan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts