Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Community Photos ~ 2020


You know that feeling when you open a new doll, and you looked down it and think, "I better savor this, because this might be my last time opening a new doll"?
Yeah, me neither. :D
Whenever I open a new doll, I immediately want to go take pictures of her. So that's what I did!
Now that Carrie is part of the community we figured we should get all the girls in the neighborhood together for pictures.
So here they are.   







/Group pics/


Taryn Elizabeth Brady


Charlie Lynn Smith



Claire Marianne Brady



Kit Lilac Kittredge





Lanie Primrose Holland




Ruthie Anne Smithens




Afton Paris de Bourgh





Molly Joan McIntire





Amelia Ella Woodhouse





Heather Violet Grant




June Emma Clark



Beatrix Lily Evans



And last but not least...


Samantha Carrie Jane Parkington



So that's it!
I hope you all enjoyed and - what in the world? Molly what are you doing?
Molly: I'm taking over for a sec.


Hey guys! So as you may know, my sister Carrie and I are going to be costarring in a upcoming series. 


We need all of you to leave some questions in the comments, for a Q&A with the cast.


As a refresher the cast is me, Molly, Carrie, Claire, Heather, Charlie, and Afton.


And, if you leave ten or more questions, you will get a bonus entry to a surprise we hope will launch as soon as the series is over!


So, don't forget to leave your questions down below!


And thanks for reading!

~ Molly & Carrie

Um, and Megan ;)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts