Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Day in the life of Afton


***


"Hello, everyone! My name is Afton Paris DeBourgh. And this is a day in my life."


"All of my sisters are going to have a turn doing a post like this, but Megan thought I should go first. Probably because she thinks my day will be the most interesting."


"And she's not wrong. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post, and make sure to tells us in the comments who you want to see next."

***
9:30 a.m.


"Hey, there. So it's 9:30-ish and I just woke up."


"I have a very tightly scheduled day, so I always wake up at the same time. In the mornings, I usually post a selfie to Instagram, but not before I brush my hair and wash my face. I wouldn't want anyone to see me with bed head."


"Wait a minute... Oh, no! Turn off the camera! No one can see me like this!"

***
10:00 a.m.


"OK, so now I take time to do my make up, hair, and chose clothes for the day."


"And it all happens right here at my dressing table."
"It's not really yours, Afton. You just use it the most."
"Yes, Molly. Everyone can tell that you don't use it, even if you should."
"Hey!"

***
10:40 a.m.


"All right, now I'm dressed and ready to start the day. How do I get such fabulous outfits, you ask?"


"Let's just say it's a trial and error process."


"So now I'm going to go get breakfast. Oh, and don't worry about my bed. I never make it, but by the time I come back from breakfast someone has already done it for me. You'll see."

***
10:45 a.m.


"Now I'm up stairs in the kitchen to eat breakfast."


"I usually go to a coffee shop to get a muffin and an espresso, but to day I decided to just make myself a smoothie."


"Hey, Afton?"
"Yes?"
"I'm going into town today, and I need someone to make lunch for everyone. Would you be willing?"


"Sure, Charlie. No problem."
"OK, thanks. There's lots of stuff in the fridge. You should be fine."


"OK, Charlie is gone now, and were going on to the next part of my day."

***
11:00 a.m.


"So everyday I set aside time to practice my music, and singing. Today Heather came over to help me."


"I've been practicing a few new songs, and I'm hoping I can convince Megan to let me play them for our next lyric photo shoot."

***
11:30 a.m.



"Alright, Taryn just reminded me that I was supposed to make lunch, so I'm going to do that now."


"I usually use this time of the day to vlog, so I decided to vlog about making lunch!"

***
12:00


"So lunch has been in the oven for half an hour, and I'm about to take it out."


"OK, let's take a look, and - wait, what? Um, turn off the camera."


"Where did my casserole go?!"


"Oh, um, no one told you? It lit on fire, so we threw it in a snowbank... Sorry."
"Oh no. I wonder why it did that? It was only in for a half hour."
"How hot was the oven?"
"Only 550 degrees."


"I'm not sure what went wrong, but everyone has candy left over from Christmas so they'll survive."

***
12:30 p.m.



"I always take time in the day to work on videos, and I'm going to do it now."

***
1:30 p.m.



"Megan wanted me to do a photoshoot today, which always takes forever, but what can I say? The cameras love me."

***
3:00 p.m.


"Whew. What did I tell you? Photo shoots take forever, and they are exhausting."


"But now is my favorite part of the day! Now is the time I set aside for just relaxing. During this time I, um"


"Amy? What are you doing?"
*Sigh*


*Sigh*


*Sigh*


*Sigh*
"Um, can I help you?"
"No one wants to play with me. Are you doing anything?"
"Well, not really because it's -"


"Great! Let's go!"
"Um, OK?"

***
5:00 p.m.



"So, I just convinced Amy to let me leave by promising to make a dessert."


"I decided to make chocolate logs. They're super tasty and amazingly easy. Let me know if you want the recipe but I better get started."

***
6:00 p.m.



"So now it's supper time. For the other meals of the day, everyone finds their own food, but at supper we all eat together."


"It can get pretty crazy with such a small dining room, but it's a great time to catch up on the news of the day. And if I've learned one thing once becoming part of a family, it's that spending time together is important. No matter how annoying your family can be."


"Afton, we're about to pray. Be quiet."
"Oops, sorry."

***
7:00 p.m.


"All right, so now I'm ready for bed! I know it's kind of early, but I do need my beauty sleep. The only problem is I have to listen to everyone else get ready for bed."


"So I often fall asleep with my pillows over my ears."

***


"So that's a day in my life!"


"I hope you guys enjoyed it, and don't forget to tell us who you want to see next!"

~ Megan & Afton

Comments

  1. I enjoyed this so much! Afton is hilarious, and I can't wait to see the other DITLs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts