Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Onto October // Looking Ahead


Hey all!
It's October, which means I shouldn't be listening to Christmas music yet, but it also means lots of awesome stuff is coming up.
Just to give you guys a little sneak peek, I thought I would try doing this looking ahead things.
I'm not sure if I'll always do it, seeing as most of my posts are extremely spur of the moment, but we'll have to see.

So, What's coming up this month?

My Four Year Blogiversary!!!

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for this, but it will probably involve a very mushy thanks to you guys because you're all the best. ❤️

Halloween


I love all of the costumes we put together this year, and I can't wait to share them with you!


Oooo, what could this be? 
Because it isn't at all self explanatory. XD
I'm planning a really big Halloween special this year, simply because Halloween stories are super fun to make. :)

Shadows BTS

I'm hoping to do a post about all of the little details I didn't get to add into my summer series, and a Q&A with the cast. If you haven't read the series yet, definitely check it out. (Click here)

So I think that's about it. :)
I hope you guys are excited for this month, because I definitely am!
Thanks for reading guys! ❤️

~ Megan ~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts