Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

4 Years!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taryn: Hey there! I'm Taryn, and I live in a house with six other girls. People always ask us what it's like.


Molly: I wouldn't say it's all bad, but there are definitely some hard parts.


Afton: I think the worst part of such a crowded house is the fact that you have no privacy.  Take yesterday for example. I was just about to sit down to my favorite show, and Claire walks in and tells me I have to share the couch.

Megan: Uh, really?

Afton: I know right?! Claire is so unreasonable!


Lanie: Yeah, no matter what room you're in, you aren't alone.  I'm kind of glad that we don't have a bathroom. It's just better this way.


Charlie: I think the hardest part is sharing. Everything.


Amy: We share clothes, shoes and rooms! Last week Afton spent two hours looking for a pair of shoes only to find that Molly had borrowed them.


Taryn: But for some reason, no one ever tries to steal my stain collection tee shirt. No idea why....


Claire: *Snore*

Megan: Um, Claire? You're supposed to be doing an interview.

Claire: *Snores*

Megan: Claire? Claire! CLAIRE!


Claire: No, I did not! I would never stuff her shoes with- huh?

Megan: Um, the interview?

Claire: Oh. He he, right.

Megan: Who's shoes did you stuff with what?

Claire: It's not important.

Megan: Right...


Claire: OK, what's the question?

Megan: What's the hardest part of living here?


Claire: Oh-ho-ho! The hardest part of living here is how annoying people can be. Especially Charlie.

Megan: Claire! That's not what I-

Claire: That's my answer. And I'm sticking to it.



Amy: I mean, I do like Charlie, but she's always bossing someone around, and that can get pretty annoying.


Afton: Charlie is definitely the most annoying, but Claire and Taryn tie for second.


Molly: Um, everyone has their moments of annoying, but Charlie just has the most.

Megan: This is so not going the way I planned.


Charlie: I think everyone is going to say I'm the most annoying, but I'm definitely not.

Megan: What is something that annoys you?


Charlie: I thought you would never ask! I hate that there's never any food! I make cookies and before I can eat one, they're all gone!


Megan: Is that true?

Taryn: No comment.


Claire: Although, it isn't all bad. In fact I really like living here.


Amy: Yeah, having so many sisters means you never have to anything alone!


Afton: And I always have someone to test new make-up techniques on.


Lanie:  I really don't mind sharing stuff with my sisters. It's worth it!


Taryn: Definitely worth it to be part of a family.


Molly: There's only one thing better than being part of this family.


Charlie: And that's being part of this blog! ❤️



Charlie: If it weren't for everyone of you readers, this blog would have died long ago. And if it weren't for this blog, I might not be here today!


Taryn: I would be packed away in a box without you!


Amy: I most certainly wouldn't be here.


Lanie: Me either.


Afton: Or me!


Claire: Or me.


Molly: I would still be a collector's item!


Molly: And it's all thanks to you guys!


Taryn: So from the whole Life of a Farm Doll family...


Everyone: THANK YOU FOR 4 YEARS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so so much for four years.
Every comment is a treat, and every view is an encouragement.
I hope to make this year the best my blog has ever seen!
So, here's to what it was, what it is, and what it will be.
Here's to Life of a Farm Doll!

~ Megan ❤️

Comments

  1. Congrats on 4 years! I'm so glad that you have stuck with it, I enjoy every post I have read on your blog. You do such an awesome job with every post, I can't wait to see more!
    I'm soooo glad that you still have dolls, and are going to continue blogging. I know a few bloggers who have grown out of dolls, and I understand why they left, but it makes me glad to know that there are still people who are "into" dolls and doll blogging! You do an amazing job, Megan! I can't wait to see what this year brings for you!'
    -Haley <3
    acrazydolllife.home.blog
    lifeoffaithbyhap.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my posts. That means so much to me!
      I know a lot of bloggers who have grown out of it too, and it's really sad when they leave, but new blogs are popping up every day!
      Thank you so much for your encouragement! <3
      ~ Megan

      Delete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on four years, Megan! I'm so glad that you're still doll blogging, because honestly, there aren't many out there any more. Thank you for inspiring me to keep up doll blogging these past years. You're are a really talented blogger and I can't wait for more years to come!
    - Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad I can encourage you, and I hope to make this the best year this blog has ever seen! <3
      ~ Megan

      Delete
  3. I swore I've already commented, but maybe not...
    Congrats on four years! I can't believe it's been so long! I remember back when you were my first commenter:)
    I speak from experience that it isn't easy to keep up a blog for so long! But, I am getting close to three years on BABF, and I have no plans of stopping.
    Love you and your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird, I guess it didn't come through. :/
      Thank you! Me neither, it seems like I just started.
      It can be tough, but if you keep going it's so rewarding! Congrats, three years is a really long time. :)
      Thank you again. <3
      ~ Megan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts