Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

I'm Back?


Hey guys!
Never thought I would type that on here again.


You read right, I'm back!
Having a website was fun and all, but it just wasn't working out.
So, I guess this is 'Welcome back!'.
Let me give you a little introduction in case you're new. :)


This is Life of a Farm Doll!
On this blog we post photostories, photoshoots, photo series, and DIYs.



Currently twelve dolls live here, you can read all about them on the 'Meet the Crew' page.



I am a teen, Christian girl who loves music, stories, animals, writing letters, biology, and photography. ❤️
If you want to be pen pals, let me know. :)



I hope you'll take the time to look around, maybe read some of my old posts, and I'd love if you'd drop me a comment.



If you want me to check out your blog, leave the link in the comments, too.
I'm always open to F4Fs. :)



I think that about sums it up.
I might be a bit slow getting started on here, but my four year blogoversary and Halloween are both coming up and I've got big plans for that. :)



Thanks for stopping by!

~ Megan ❤️


Comments

  1. HI! So you decided that having just a blog is best for you? Is that what I gather from this post? You decided to come back to your blog instead of having a website?
    Glad to see your still alive! If you would like to check out our blog, here's a link:
    https://acrazydolllife.home.blog/

    Can't wait to see more posts!
    -Haley <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Yes, I think this platform will work better for me. :) I check out your blog and I love it! Keep up the great work. :)
    ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad to have you back(even though you never really left:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Megan! I'm so glad that you didn't leave! Hey, is that pen pal invitation still open?
    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) For sure! If you want you can email me ( lifeofafarmdoll@gmail.com ) and we can swap addresses. That would be super fun. <3
      ~ Megan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts