Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

One Of Those ~ A 'Sorting Things Out'/ Teaser Post



OK, before this post goes any farther, No, I am not leaving.
I didn't even realize the title sounded so bad, until I looked up at my graphic. XD

I just have so so many ideas spinning around and I need to put them somewhere before I lose them. So that's what this post is!
If you want all my big ideas to be a surprise, don't read this post. I won't try to give away too much but...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bridge
An Original Photo Series

In a world where her emotions put her in danger, Hannah feels like the only one who is nervous for Appointment Day. But when she and her friend are appointed to the Wall Protection Service, she can't hide how she feels anymore. Now she has a choice. She can throw away her job, her belongings, her friends and family, even her life, to be who she is, or she can keep hiding... but will that cost her even more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You & Me
An Original Photo Series

We've all heard the story of the prince who wants to marry the village girl, not a princess. But what happens when the village girl doesn't have the same sentiment? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Unnamed, as of Yet, But I'm leaning towards 'Shadow')
An Original Mega Story

Even through the blindfold, Carly could tell she was in front of an audience... and they were expecting something.
Issa hissed in her ear, "Tell them. Tell them what you told me."
"No!" Carly snapped back, "I don't even know what's going on!"
"You don't need to, just talk... or both of us are dead!" Issa replied.
Carly took a deep breath, "H-hello, my name is Carly...and I can see the sunset."
There was a collective gasp, then someone cried, "Is this really the Shadow?"

(This story will come out if I can make it to 30 followers here, or 300 on Instagram.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every Doll Has A Story
An Original Photo Series

Sometimes, I feel like my dolls personalities don't really shine in my photostories. This series would be like a one-on-one with all of my dolls! One week, once a month, one of the dolls would get six posts. Then I could really show you who they are. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Tentatively Called 'There and Home Again' or 'Farewell to Time Machine')
An Original Photo Series

You guy still don't know where Molly came from?
Well, I intend to fix that sometime this summer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AGSM
An Original AGSM

When Afton, YouTube personality, minor celebrity, and Charlie's hero, holds a contest in which she will spend a week at the winners house, she doesn't expect to end up in the crazy LOAFD house. 
How will she survive the week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo Shoots Galore

I literally have so very many photo shoot ideas! I can't wait for summer. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, lot of plans!
I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek thing, and stay tuned for a photo story this Saturday!

~ The Human

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts