Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

I Think I Just Fell in Love? ~ Review



Wait wait wait.
Let me get this straight.
Now I want GOTY 2018 and 2019?
Darn. there's goes me savings.

That's what went through my head when I saw her. XD

OK, today I'm going to be reviewing the new AG items. Let me know what your opinion is down in the comments!

(All pictures belong to American Girl. Even that one up there.)


Blaire Wilson
$115

As I already mentioned, I love her so much! Her collection is my favorite since Lanie was GOTY, back in 2010. I love the message that she give to young girls, as well. Her story is based in agriculture, which, having always lived on a farm myself, I love!
Overall I think she is a great doll, and I think she will be very popular.


Blaire's Accessories
$30

I think this is a very cute set and it is definitely very detailed, but I don't think I'll be getting this. I think $30 is a bit much, for a mostly paper set...but we'll see. Sometimes I surprise myself. XD



Blaire's Bridesmaid Dress
$36

I quite like this outfit. I think it looks beautiful on her, and the style is different from anything I've ever seen AG do. I love the colour, too. :)


Blaire's Floral Flair Outfit
$28

I know many people don't like this one, but I think it's super cute! It sort of reminds me of Maryellen's collection. (one of my favs.) I think the colour and style a wonderful.
I'm not sure if it's going to be popular, but I will probably get it.



Blaire's Gardening Outfit
$32

I like the this outfit.
Plain and simple.
Someone said 'No one wears shorts and rubber boots.' But, in the summer I do that all the time soooo, yeah.
I think this outfit will sell pretty well.


Blaire's Gardening Accessories
$20

OK, I know this is weird, but this is my favorite part of Blaire's collection. I love this outfit too much for words. Especially the hat, with the crisp black bow!
This is definitely my favorite piece!


Blaire's In Bloom PJs
$24

I think these are cute, and they fit in with her theme quite well. I like the pattern on the shorts, and the graphic in the top.
I think GOTY Pjs are always popular.


Blaire's Lamb
$25

I've never really liked lambs. (In real life.) But this one is cute. It adds to the 'farm girl' feel of the collection. I don't think Blaire's collection would be quite right without it, but I also don't think I'll be getting it.


Blaire's Piglet
$25

I'm just here to tell you that, 'Yes, piglets really are that cute.' I love this pig! It's quite adorable, and fairly accurate. (As accurate as you can get for 18".) I love love love this, and I'll most likely get it.


Blaire's Garden
$50

Cute set, but I don't think I can get over that price! That is quite a bit. I think I could craft most of the pieces, but not the chicken. Maybe I'll find an 18" size chicken somewhere...


Blaire's Party Décor
$85

I can see how this piece ties into Blaire's story, and I think it would make a great prop, but again, that price!


And now, It's time for the moment we've all been waiting for, Blaire's Big Ticket Item.














Blaire's Family Restaurant
$300

This is one of the best BTI I've ever seen. 
I love this so much! I think it really ties Blaire's collection together. Her loves of cooking, decorating, and being with family and friends, all come together in this piece! I think I like this so much because it is very close to what my family and I are thinking of starting.


Overall, Blaire's story is heartwarming and inspiring.
I think all the farm girls out there (and the town girls, too.) will love her very much.

Thanks for reading!
~ The Human

Comments

  1. I actually have a story about Blaire. So My oldest sister works at an AG store, and two, or so days ago, I guess the Mom of the model, who modeled with Blaire came in the store. She was just like hey everyone this is Blaire, this is my daughter Blaire, who wants to take a picture with Blaire! My sister felt bad for the poor girl, she looked embarrassed.
    Anyway! random story. I wouldn't share it with to many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I think one of my favorite things in her collection is the gardening outfit! It's really cute :) and the gardening accessories are adorable as well. I think the party decor is absolutely ridiculous on price though....
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts