Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Fake News ~ A Photo Story


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You ready?" The camera doll asked.
Afton took a long, deep breath. "I think so."
"Alright then, we're live in 3...2...1!"
The camera switched on.


"Hello, and welcome to AftonCast, the hottest news, right here for you!" Afton waved, "We are not sure, as of yet, if this will be a monthly/bi-monthly series. It really depends on what you guys think. So...yeah, um..."


"What do I say now?!" Afton called to the director.
"Read the script!" She hissed back.
"Script?"


"Oh, that script." Afton giggled awkwardly.


She quickly scanned the stories, then continued with the show.
"Every week AftonCast receive thousands of videos from viewers  like you. Today, we wanted to share some of our favorites with you! This vid was sent to us by a viewer named Molly McIntire."


"Hey Afton! I'm Molly and I'm here with my friends, Tara and Leonie. We just found something weird."


"Boulder found these huge footprints in the snow."


"And they lead to..."



"A snow cave! We're going to explore it, by which I mean the others will explore, I'll just film it." Molly snickered.



"So we are positive whatever made these tracks, is in that cave."



 "The others are heading in. Then they'll come back and tell us if there was anything worth while."

A While Later...



"Um, so, they've actually been gone for almost 20 minutes, and now I'm cold. I'm just going to go get them."



"Well, in we go. It's pretty deep, and it looks like there's a tunnel going off to the side there. I do like the echo and..."



"Wait, what was that? I think there might be something in-"
The camera cut out.



"Wow." Afton blinked, "That was...interesting. Um, our next video comes from a viewer named Kit Kittredge."



"Hi, Afton. Me and my friend, Ruthie, wanted to show you our new room!" Kit waved.



"This is my side of the room."



"This is the table at the end of my bed that I keep special stuff on."



"And this is my bed."



"This is our dining room, right in the middle of our house!"



"And this is my side of the room." Ruthie said.



"I got this beautiful bed for Christmas,"



"Along with the sheets."



"And this is the trunk we keep all our clothes in."



"Thanks, Afton. See you!" Kit called.
The video ended.



"OK, and the very last video is from Claire Brady." Afton announced.



"Wow, Lanie. Those cookies smell great!" Claire smiled.



"They sure do!" Taryn interjected, reaching towards the plate.
Lanie deftly smacked her hand away.
"I'm taking them to the neighbors." Lanie explained.



"That's nice of you." Claire admired.
"Yes, some of them are sick so I thought this would help them get better." Lanie replied.



When they turned around, the cookies the cookies were all gone.
"Taryn!" Lanie cried.
"It wasn't me! This time..." Taryn protested.



Afton's giggles cut through the end of the video.



"Sorry, guys. It's just I've had problems with those cats before, too." Afton said in a business like tone.



"Now the top story for today is, 'Taryn is Grounded'. 'Why?' you may ask. Well, long story, short, things happened, words were said, and Taryn wrecked Molly's comic books."
*CRASH*



"Kittens!" Afton cried, "I was saving that!"
The kittens ran away as Afton picked up her now-empty cup.



"Ugh, now the script is all messed up." Afton sighed.



"Um, I'll just start here. So the highlights of today are, Molly is very happy with the cliffhanger-ending of the last book she read, Lanie no longer likes animals, Taryn has started ballet, Claire is Batman, and my new cookie recipe is really bad." Afton read, "Wait, what?"
Chaos broke.



"What?!" Molly cried, "That was an awful ending! This is fake news!"



Soon the studio was filled with yelling, angry dolls. Even the camera doll dropped the camera to protest.



"Wait, whoa, STOP!" Afton cried.
Everyone stopped except Claire.



"The only true thing in the whole report was the part about your cookies." Claire shouted before she realized everyone else was silent. She turned bright red.



"Never mind that." Afton waved the script, "I didn't write this."
"Then who did?" Lanie asked.



"I don't know." Afton said, "But I know how to find out." Afton sifted through the papers on the table.



Afton gasped.
"KIT!"



 Everyone turned, but Kit and Ruthie were all ready gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!
So, my little sister set up Kit and Ruthie's room all by herself so drop her some nice comments. :)
I hope you liked this and let me know down in the comments if you want to see more AftonCast!
See you later.

~ The Human 

Comments

  1. LOL that's awesome XD I was so confused when Afton said Taryn was taking ballet, it was just like, "What a second.... That doesn't sound right..." I would love to see more of these posts! And tell your sister that she did an awesome job on her doll rooms, they look adorable :)
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, that's what I was going for. ;) I'm glad you liked it. Thank you, I thought she did pretty well considering she still pretty young. I'll be sure to let her know you liked it. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts