Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

2019




Whoa.
So weird to put those number together for the first time.
This year has been...so many things.
Our family tried something very new, I've learned so many new things, I even took a class at a high school this year!


In short, 2018 was new.
New friends, new ideas, new difficulties, and new Girl of the Year. ;) 
2018 was gone in a second.
I really wish I had done more with my year.


I have so many plans for 2019...it's a little over whelming.
But, one thing I learned this year is to take things one step at a time.
Even if you wanted to, you can't plan every detail.
You have to trust.


You have to trust God to take care of you.
My faith has really been tested this year, but God took care of me through it all.
God is always faithful to me.


I don't need to be worried about what's going to happen.
I just need to trust.


That's what gives me hope that 2019 can be even better that 2018.
I can't wait to see what happens!


I've had a great year on this blog, too.
We added four new dolls to the family this year.
I tried my hand at fixing up dolls.


I'm still debating buying Luciana.
(I know, I'm a procrastinator. XD)



Thank you guys so much for a great year!


And here's to an even better new year!
Happy 2019!

~ The Human

Comments

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! Both dolls look so lovely in all of them. Happy (kinda late) New Year!!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts