Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Maplelea Canadiana Reveiw + Info

Hi guys!
Before the post, I have a few quick updates. 

#1.   I have decided to try (again) to post consistently on my personal blog.

#2.   I am working on my Christmas special.

#3.   I am working on a new photo series.

So, my posting schedule on this blog will be disrupted because I really want my Christmas special to be, well special. I'll be posting on AGBF on Mondays, as well. Also, the series is still in the developing process but, it will hopefully be out in the spring.
So, let's get onto the post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maplelea has just put out their winter release, so I wanted to show you some of the new 'Canadiana' items.
(All pictures are from the Maplelea website.)


Northern Spirit
This outfit consists of the hat, mitts, shirt, and pants. No boots.

I love this outfit! I adore how iconicly Canadian it is. I especially like the mittens.

  Chalet Chic Cardigan
This outfit is only the sweater.

I think the sweater is cute but I wish they had added some thing more with it.

Great Bear Boots
I think this one explains itself.

So, I will never ever have enough doll shoes/boots, therefore I really want these! I think they are quite appropriate for winter.



Great White North
This one is everything in the pic but the boots.

I think this is my favorite of the whole release. I really like the hat. XD

Muskoka Chair
...

I like this item...but what I really like is the price. Try guessing how much it is... my first guess was $75.
$50. It's real wood, it's made in a family mill in Ontario, and it's $50! I really want to get it. :)


Wood Buffalo Boots

I love the detail on these boots, from the lining to the laces. Definitely going on the wish list! 


I think I saved the best for last.




Sock Moose Set
This set comes with a plaid pillow, soft blanket, and a sock moose!

I love, love, love this set! The moose is so cute! This my favorite item in this release!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it!
I hope you enjoyed looking at the release with me, and thanks for reading!

~ The Human

Comments

  1. All of those items are so cute! Do the shoes and outfits fit American Girl dolls? I know you have both types of dolls, so I was just wondering. Thanks!
    <3Katherine
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I'm hoping to make a post about that soon, but the clothes fit fairly well. The shoes, not so much. Sure thing! :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
    2. I would be interested in that post! That's too bad about the shoes - I don't have any Maplea dolls and the shoes are so cute!
      <3Katherine
      mydolldays.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love their new items, they are so cute! I wish American Girl would make more plaid and cozy outfits. Do the Maplelea clothes fit American Girl doll nicely?

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! My favorite was the Great Bear Boots! I agree, you can never have too many doll shoes ;)
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts