Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Updates


Hello all. :)
So, a very boring synopsis of my recent life seems to be in order.
(Don't worry I'll keep it short.)
All the way back in February, my Dad got 300 laying hens, 600 meat birds, and 13 pigs for our family business. Meaning the daily chores take us anywhere from half an hour to two hours. Then, we must wash and package the 12-15 dozen eggs (a day) and Mom and Dad are at the markets twice a week plus we have Loop pickups on Monday. (Ask in the comments for more details if you're interested.) Plus I just started Grade 10.
So I don't have a ton of extra time for blogging.
But I do have good news...


IT"S ALMOST WINTER!!!!
Meaning we will only have 250 hens and 6 pigs to feed! Less chores, more extra time! 
I am currently working on two big projects with my dolls, one being a big stopmotion, the other having something to do with decades! I'm so excited for you to see them both. I was also hoping to do a photoshoot with the lovely fall leaves today but, of course it snowed last night. :(  So that didn't happen.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I am so so grateful to all of you who continuously check here for new posts, and comment. You are such an encouragement and I love you all! I will be back to posting ASAP but I really want to finish my stopmotion first.
Thanks for understanding guys!
Also, my blogiversary is coming up and I would be so psyched if I could make it to 30 followers by then.

Alright, I hope I've cleared things up, and I'll see you around.

~ The Human


Comments

  1. Yay! I'm so excited that you'll be posting more soon!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you guys have a ton of animals! That must be something to take care of all of them! Ooooooooo, I can't wait to see your stop motion! Are you doing voiceovers for your dolls? I hope to see you around on your blog again soon and I can't wait to see the projects when they're done!!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure take time. :) Yes, I's hoping to do voiceovers... if I can make my computer work. XD
      I can't wait to get back!
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  3. Excited to see that you are back and going to be posting more!
    <3Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts