Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Ruthie's Dress-Up ~ A Kijiji Haul


Hey guys! Long time no see.... So I've been at Bible camp for the past week and next week I'm going to BC. I won't be able to post while I'm in BC but while I'm there, I will be working on something big. (See end of post for more details.)
But I just recently bought a big lot off Kijiji and Ruthie wanted to show you what we got.
Take it away, Ruthie!


So first off, we got Elizabeth's Meet outfit.
(dang! Why didn't we have this for Amazing Grace?)


This pioneer outfit is one of my favorite.


It also came with an extra bonnet.


Next we got Addy's complete pre-Beforever Meet outfit.


Including the shell necklace!


We got Felicity's Night Shift and a bag that I think is also from Felicity's collection.


A skirt-with-straps thing, was included in the lot.  


We also got Kaya's Pow-wow outfit from American Girl.


It even came with the necklace...


and hair accessory.


We got these sets of random shoes.


I think these hats are from Felicity's collection as well.


And the last of the clothes are these assorted articles.
But let's be real for for a moment. You all know that The Human would never buy all of this awesome stuff without an ulterior motive. Also included in the lot were.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  
TWO DOLL STANDS!!!
The Human: What? that's not why I bought this lot.
Ruthie: Ha ha ha ha ha! JK!
The Human: Well, Ruthie kinda gave it away, but I'm still not going to tell you what I'm most excited about......


Fine here's a hint. Can you name all the dolls in this picture?
(If you can, I must be worse at keeping secrets than I thought.)
Well, have fun stewing in curiosity!
Peace out!
~ The Human
(And Ruthie)

Comments

  1. Cool finds! I love Kijiji. I just found a retired doll with some clothes and accessories that I had to buy. And it was for a great price too!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Kijiji too. I mean, all of that stuff for $160! Cool, I love finding deals on there. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. Wow love the new blog look The Human! All that stuff is so cool! AHHHHHHH YOU GOT MORE DOLLS?!?!???? Congrats!!! Ok, so after staring at the picture and accounting the dolls you have, I'm going to guess.... The one with black hair is Kaya, and the other one I stated at forever and a half and shall guess she is... Molly? GIRL IF YOU GOT MOLLY I AM LITERALLY GOING TO BE OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!!!
    -Katie :)

    P.S. Those black boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know right?! I was so lucky to swipe it, there was another offer pending before mine, but apparently it fell through! Hmm, good guesses. I'm not going to tell you though. My lips are sealed. >:)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  3. Did u change your blog theme? I love it! OOOh new dolls! I’m gonna guess Kaya as one. Awesome haul!
    ~simplyag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so glad you like it! I'm still working on the header... XD Hmm, good guess, we shall see. :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Nice collection of goodies. It's nice you got Addy's had and shell necklace with her meet outfit; those were in her accessories pack. And that addition to Kaya's dress is nice too; that wasn't a part of the original. :-)

    We recently read Meet Addy and wish we had her meet outfit. I'll have to check out eBay or Craigslist.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts