Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Amazing Grace ~ Finale




************************************


Claire sat in the rafters of the outdoor execution hall. The Time Machine was hidden behind a curtain and Curtis waited inside.
The execution hall was full of weeds, as if it hadn't been used in a while.


At one end of the hall was a small platform with a pile of fire wood on top.
The platform was blackened with the soot of previous fires.
People were beginning to fill the seats around the edge of the hall, but no one had noticed Claire yet.


Finally, just as Claire expected, a palace guard shoved the princess through the door and towards the platform.
I have to wait. I've only got one shot at this. Claire thought. 


The guard practically dragged Lanie toward the platform and tied her hands around a post behind her back.


Lanie closed her eyes.
I don't have to worry. She thought, I know where I'm going.


Unbidden, a song rose to her lips.


Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, 
She couldn't figure out how she knew the song. 


That saved a wretch like me,
the crowed was starting to shout, but Lanie ignored them and sang louder.


I once was lost, but now am found.


Was blind but now I see...but now I see.
Lanie smiled.


A sudden jerk on the rope that tied her hands, startled the princess.
"What?" she asked, trying to see what was going on.
"Don't worry. Just trust me." answered a voice.
It was Claire.


Claire grabbed Lanie's hand and ran for the Time Machine.
They dove for the open door, through the curtain, and the doors slammed closed behind them.
And there was a humming and a flash of light, and the Time Machine was gone.

2018

And that is how Lanie became part of the family. :)

THE END

~ The Human

Comments

  1. Awww, this was so sweet! I loved the ending, and can’t wait to see more posts with Lanie! Awesome job!
    ~simplyag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How cool! I'm so glad Lanie is part of the Family and it is so awesome that she is blind. :)

    -Jewel
    https://treasuredscript.com/
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome to the family Lanie! This was such an amazing story, wonderful job <3
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read all the parts. THIS WAS GREAT! VERY CREATIVE AS WELL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts