Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Amazing Grace ~ Part 1







*************************************




Claire started to laugh as she hit the pause button on YouTube.



"What's so funny?" Taryn asked, looking over at her.



"Aw You won't get it." Claire giggled.



"What are you laughing at, Claire?" Charlie called from the living room.



"Okay, fine." Claire relented, "I'll show you."



"This is going to be good." Taryn whispered as she came over to watch.


Claire dropped to the ground and started to do push-ups. 
"Okay, first I'll bench a thousand then I'll go and play volleyball, the best game in the world that I'll never stop talking about!" Claire shouted.



"Are you making fun of me?" Taryn asked.



"Bingo." Claire winked.



"Oh oh! Watch this. I'm going to clean the whole house, alphabetize everything and boss everyone around." Claire said in a high-pitched voice.


Charlie rolled her eyes and kept cleaning.


"Ha ha! I'm going read books because they're so much more interesting than my boring life!" Claire chuckled, "That was Ruthie, if you didn't get it."



"You think I'm boring?" Ruthie asked in a hurt voice.



Claire jumped. She hadn't seen Ruthie come in.
"Um, you weren't supposed to hear that." Claire mumbled. "I didn't mean that, it's just-"


"No, It's okay." Ruthie interrupted. "You were just speaking your mind."



"Oops. I didn't mean that." Claire said.



"Claire! That was mean! And- and heartless!" Kit shouted.



"No," Claire protested, "You don't understand. I-"


"Whenever someone is different from you, you pick on them!" Kit accused.



Claire blinked, "Wait, I... what?"



Kit began to walk away, "It's no wonder no one likes you."


"No one... likes me?" Claire whispered.


"Wow," Taryn interjected, "That escalated quickly."

Next Morning...



A note was found on Claire bed, along with her glasses.
Dear Ruthie, I'm so sorry. It was a joke, but I guess it wasn't really funny. I'm going to go find someone who does like me, but I'll be back.
Love, Claire.



Charlie was panicking.
"Where could she have gone?! And why didn't she take her glasses?!"


"Well, maybe she went somewhere she didn't want to stick out and glasses would make her too easy to identify." Ruthie suggested.



All Kit could do was sit on the floor with the note and repeat, "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have said those awful things."



"Taryn!" Charlie cried, "Why aren't you panicking?!"



"Because," Taryn whispered, "We can't do anything."



"We can call the police!" Charlie answered.



Ruthie walked over to Taryn and slipped an arm around her shoulders.
"What do you mean?" Ruthie asked.



"I-I've done something bad...really bad." Taryn replied.
"What?" Ruthie was confused.



"I, um, re- reactivated the Time Machine." Taryn mumbled.



"You, you what?" Charlie asked.



"And it's gone." Taryn added.


"Well, if she went into the past, it's no wonder she left her glasses here." Charlie said.


"What do we do?" Ruthie asked.



"I guess, we trust she was telling the truth in her letter. Let's just hope she comes back safe." Kit said.

The End of Part 1

Comments

  1. Oooooooo this is very interesting, I wonder where Claire went? And oh my goodness I love Ruthie's cat ears! Your new doll looks stunning in the title picture!!! That color blue really suits her! Can't wait to learn more in the next part!!!
    -Katie :)
    P.S. I was reading the story and came to the picture of Taryn sitting on her bed and was like "that letter on the wall almost looks like it's in my handwriting...." Then I realized it was the letter my dolls sent Taryn when she won the photo contest! It made my day to see it up there <3 I'm so glad Taryn liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw, thank you. I made them out of a pipe-cleaner. XD Thanks. I can't wait either!
      ~ The Human
      P.S. I'm so glad! I loved how you sent a letter for both me and Taryn and the doll sized one was so cute it just had to go on the wall. :)

      Delete
  2. This is really, really good! Your new doll looks like a Lanie! I can't wait to see where Claire went.

    -Jewel
    https://treasuredscript.com/
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH CLAIRE NOOOOO WHERE DID SHE GO!?!? IS THE TIME MACHINE EVEN SAFE!?!? AAAAGH THIS WAS AMAZING!!! I NEED THE NEXT PART!!!

    -HOPE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU"LL HAVE TO WAIT AND FIND OUT!!! Well, Taryn did her best, but the safety is...questionable. ;)
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  4. CLAIRE COME BACK AND TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

    I NEED the next part. ;)

    ~justAG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts