Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

BTS: Sets ~ New Teaser Teaser


Hey, all! Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been at a friend's wedding down in Montana. 
So, today I have for you another behind the scenes, all about the sets I made for this series!
Enjoy! :)

***************************************************
Bedroom:



Here's an overview of the first set.


The back wall of this room is made of a piece of the drop ceiling that fell out of our bathroom, but it works surprisingly well. XD


The other wall is made of poster board.


 And the wall is propped up on a kitty litter pail filled with my crocheting stuff.


Inside, we have a dresser that I use all the time.


On the dresser is a flower vase, and a little ceramic fish.


And this plate and cup on the stand.


Now on to the bed.


On the bottom is the lid of a bankers box, and on that are a pair of slippers from Lanie (GOTY 2010)'s PJ set.


The bed itself is made of my new dolls box with Charlie's blanket.


The headboard is made of the lid of the new box.


At the head of the bed is a whole bunch of pillows.


And Curtis. Isn't he cute! He's actually Lanie's (GOTY 2010) monkey from her PJ set.


At the foot of the bed is this box of toys.


Along the other wall is this really long table.


On the table is a tiny stacking doll, and a ceramic kitten.


This tin with some marbles in it.


This triangle shelf that I made out of cardboard.


I actually found this little vase out in one of our moving boxes.


Then there are these two random little things.
And that's the first set!

**********************************************
Throne Room:



Here's the full view of this somewhat boring, but very important-to-the-story room.


On the floor is this big gray carpet.


Then the end of the carpet is propped up with a box, and the bottom of my doll's box is on top.


The backdrop curtain thingy is one of my dresses and one of my belts.


Full view.

***********************************************
Kitchen:

So the walls of this room are made the same way as the bedroom.



To the left of the door is this shelf I made on top of the dresser.



In the shelf are some shells and books.



In the middle of this room is a table.



In this I put some flour.



On the table is a cup, plate, teapot, and vase.



And also on the table, these coloured cups, and a bowl with flour and oats in it.

Along the back wall is that really long table, flipped up-side-down.



I decided to use the legs of the table for a shelf, so on the shelf is a vase and another sea shell.



Then, right next to the fireplace, is this pot and lid I made.



Next, of course, is the fireplace.



Full view.

********************************************

And that's it!
I really hope you guys have enjoyed this post! I also hope I haven't given away to much of the plot. XD
See you next time!

~The Human

Comments

  1. I hope you had an awesome time in Montana! Did you bring any of your dolls with you? I'm getting so excited for your photo series! All of your sets look amazing!!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it was interesting....more on that later. ;) No, I really wanted to but, I forgot to grab one. XD Thanks! I'm excited too!

      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! Curtis is adorable <3
    ~simplyag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* Did you get Lanie?? I've always wanted her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts