Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Last Chance ~ FINALE






Links:


**************************************************
Claire's POV
**************************************************



I quietly listened to Taryn's feverish mumbling, until I noticed something. It sounded like she was repeating the same thing, over and over.
Numbers.
Access code.

***************************************************
Ruthie's POV
***************************************************


Kit and I sat stiffly, back to back, with each of our hands tied together.


"Why, why why?! Why won't this door open?!" The Matron cried, banging on the door of the Time Machine.


Behind our backs, the phone, which Kit had managed to keep hold of, beeped.
"What does it say?" Kit whispered.


I craned my neck to see what was on the screen.
"All it says is one." I answered.
"That's it?" Kit asked.
I nodded.


Then Kit realized what it meant.
"It's the first number of the access code! OK, I've got a plan, but you're going to have to trust me, Ruthie."


The Matron let out another grunt of frustration.


I nodded as Kit finished explaining the plan.
"Alright! Let's do it." I said.
Kit carefully untied my hands, but I didn't move, not yet.


"That was amazing." Kit sighed.


"What?" The Matron asked in surprise.


"Your plan." Kit answered, dreamily, "It was perfect, except for one detail."


"And what," The Matron snapped, "Pray tell, was that?"
"I'm the only one who can open the Time Machine." Kit said simply.


"Alright then. Come over here and help me." 


"Untie me first." Kit bargained.


Soon, Kit was standing in front of the Time Machine trying to stall for as long as possible.
Two more numbers came. 9 and 3.


"And finally," Kit said, after running the Matron through the 'steps'.
"Kit," I hissed,"I'm not ready!" But she didn't hear me.
"You have to go around the back and...um, check the oil." Kit finished.


"Then the Time Machine will be mine!" The Matron cackled as she walked around the back.


As soon as the Matron went behind, I jumped up and ran towards Kit.
I saw it, but I called too late, "Kit! Look-"


"What?" Kit asked as she turned towards me.
The Matron smashed the log held in her hands, over Kit's head.


"Out." The Matron finished my sentence with a grin.


Kit crumpled to the ground and lay unconscious.


I didn't know what else to do, so I shouted, "Look! A five dollar bill!"  
Then everything happened so fast.


The Matron turned and shouted "Where?!"...


The phone beeped...


I leaped towards the keyboard and punched in the Access Code.
1934.


The door flew open, throwing the Matron out of the way...


But it also threw Kit farther away from me.


And I knew what I had to do.
'Launch in tee minus five...' The Time Machine said.


Being careful to keep my feet in the time machine, I reached toward Kit.
'Two.'


I grabbed her shoe.
'One.'
With a loud BANG we were gone.

THE END.

JK. There's going to be one more part, but not a real part, so.... XD

~ The Human

Comments

  1. Ruthie is so pretty! Can't wait for the next part! :)
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WAIT!!! THE DOG MADE IT IN THE TIME MACHINE RIGHT?!? I think I might die if she didn't LOL XD
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oops. I forgot about the dog. Um, YES! SHE WAS IN THE TIME MACHINE THE WHOLE TIME! XD
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts