Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Welcome to the Tree House!





*Pant pant* Almost... there.
Man that's a long ladder. OK.


Hi, everyone! It's Kit here! 


Today, I'm going to show you around my tree house! Now-
*Ruff ruff*
Oops!


Don't worry Grace!


There we go! 
*Ruff*


So as you just saw, I have a pulley system to get Grace, along with other things, up here.


Now, onto the rest of the tree house!
Ruff ruff!


Here is my plant pot!


Isn't it cute?


Here's some water little plants.


Alright, now for my favorite part of the tree house!


The feature wall!


I love all the flowers!
Ruff!
Hee hee Grace does too.


Then the rest of the tree house is open so there's lots of room to dance!


*Kit! Kit Kitterdge!*
Huh?


Nnnn.
Well, I guess that means it's time to go!


Down you go, Grace!


Thanks for coming!

~ Kit ~

Hey guys. Sorry this post is so short. I just finished mid-terms in school, so hopefully I'll have more time to take pictures! Plus once we receive a package from a certain Instagram friend, we will be starting a new series, called 'Last Chance'! So yeah, thanks for reading!

~ The Human

Comments

  1. Awww! I love your tree house! I like that you have the pulley for Grace :) oh my gosh I looked at the Instagram did you do what I think you did?!? AHHHHH!!! :D :D Can't wait for Last Chance!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks! I made it for my little sister for her birthday last year. :) I'm glad you're excited!
      ~ The Human

      Delete
  2. Adorable with the snow, and I can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to start taking the pics for the new story! :)
      ~ The Human

      Delete

  3. You are going to get a new doll?! How exciting! I'm super excited for your new photo series!
    -Rose
    https://adollopofagd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the tree house! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts