Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Football?! ~ A Photo Story


Claire's POV


"OK you can do this." I said to myself.
"I can't do it." I thought.


"All you have to do is pretend you don't know." I argued.
"But you do know." I thought again.


Mackenzie and Fox's meowing interrupted my inside-my-head-argument.


"Well, here we go." I whispered as I walked into the living room.


Taryn and Charlie were setting something on the table, but I couldn't see what it was.
"Hi, guys." I said, kind of loudly.


They both jumped and turned around.
"HI!" Taryn yelled.


"Whatcha got there?" I asked, trying to peek around Charlie.


"Snacks." Taryn answered.


"Snacks?" I repeated.
That was not the answer I had expected.


"Yeah," Charlie said, "for the football game."


"Oh." I mumbled, "And there's ah, um, nothing else happening today?"
"No." Charlie said.
"Not that I can think of." Taryn answered.


"Oh, um, I feel kind of tired. I'm going back to bed." I said, sadly.
I mean how could they forget that today was-


"Claire, we were joking!" Taryn called.


I turned around and saw, on the table exactly what I had hoped for.


"Happy Birthday, Claire! Charlie exclaimed.


"Wow! Thanks guys!" I said.


"Hey, you guys even got me that picture from that store in the mall!" I added, "For a second I really did think you guys forgot my birthday."


"You really think we're that terrible?" Taryn asked, "Now, let's eat some cake!"

**********************************************


After the cake was gone, they made me sit in a chair with my eyes closed.
"Can I open 'em yet?" I asked.
"No." Taryn and Charlie said in unison.


I felt someone place something in my hands.
Then Taryn said, "This is from both of us, and the Human. Now, go ahead and look."


I looked and it made me gasp.
I looked up at Taryn and said, "Is this what I think it is?"


All I got for an answer was, "Do you like it?"


It was a telescope.
And not just any telescope,  it was a Constellation Tube, one of the best.


"I don't like it. I LOVE it!"

The End


 * Bonus pic *



Comments

  1. Happy birthday Claire!! I hope you have fun with your telescope! Our birthdays are actually really close together! That's so cool :D
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I'm really exited to try it out! Cool, thankls for commenting!
      ~ Claire

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts