Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

1930's ~ Photo Story Series ~ Part 1


(Just as a note, you should read this post: This Post before you keep reading. If you don't some of the references won't make sense. Thanks! :) ) 
**********************************






"Charlie! Charlie, come quick!" Taryn cried running towards me.


I was outside getting the news paper. 
"What is it?" I asked.
"Just come on!!!" She cried pulling me across the yard.


"Taryn, I really don't see what's so importa-" I gasped as I opened my eyes.


It was the Time Machine!
"I've made some modifications!" Taryn said, "What do you think?"


"Are you going to make me get in?" I asked.
"Yep. Get in!" Taryn ordered.


So, soon I found myself sitting, once again, in the time machine.
"Taryn, Are you sure it won't explode this time?" I asked a little 
un-assuredly.


"Um... pretty sure." Taryn answered.
"Wait." I exclaimed "I think I've changed my-" I was interrupted by Taryn slamming the door closed and pressing the buttons!
I squeezed my eyes shut.
Then I heard. 
Whoosh!
Crackle!
Snap!
   Blam!


jumped out onto the grass and Taryn fell beside me as the time machine exploded!


Taryn sat up and looked at the steaming time machine in dismay.


"Ohhhhh." Taryn groaned, "Not again!"


"Don't worry," I said putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure it will work better next time." Then I mumbled under my breath "If there is 'next time'." 
"Thanks." Taryn said smiling at me, "Let's go watch TV!"
So we got up and went in side.
...
But what we didn't hear was the time machine choke to life and wiz and pop,


And we didn't see the blinding flash of light.

"Oof!" The girl grunted as she fell to the ground.


"Mom! Dad!"


"Wh-where am I?"

The End of Part 1

***************************************
So what do you guys think so far?
Part 2, Next week!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts