Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Got To Watch

Got To Watch




If you haven't seen this yet, go watch it. It's over at
 Delightful World of Dolls. The Goodbye is a must see with a perfect Easter message. 
Jesus died for you to take away your sins.
So, what are you waiting for? Go watch it!

~ Taryn

Comments

  1. Thank you SO much for posting this and helping me make Jesus famous, Taryn!! You rock!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the amazing stop motion! Your welcome. :)
      ~ Taryn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts