Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis
Charlie's Surprise

Hello! It's Charlie. So I know there have not been many posts lately but, fret not! It's only because I have been working on a E- surprise! I have been working on a surprise. And Taryn has been helping  by modeling clothes. But the pictures your about to see are a sneak peek. So here you go!
I can not believe I almost gave it away!.
********************************************


Taryn: "Hi! I'm modeling a surprise!" 
Charlie: "Taryn!!" 




Taryn: "I love this pattern! Cute little oranges!"










Taryn: "I feel so innocent."





Taryn: "No, ma'am. It wasn't me."




Taryn: "OK. Back to skirt spinning."




Taryn: "Well that was fun!"


Taryn: "Charlie? Didn't you say there would be food after?"
    Charlie: " Um, yes. Because we are taking these pictures before supper."


Taryn: "I'm going to go find some food."
Charlie: "Good thing I got all my pictures!" 😊

**************************************

So there we go! What do you guys think my surprise is? It should be done soon!

~ Charlie

P.S. Thanks so much to all six of our followers!

Comments

  1. WHAT IS THE SURPRISE?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
    I'm DYING!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he. ☺️ So glad I didn't give it away 😜 It should be ready pretty soon! 😏
      ~ Charlie

      Delete
  2. That's such a cute dress, and it looks really nice on Taryn. I'm not sure what the surprise is, though...
    And by the way, I am a follower, too! I just follow by email. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't normally wear dresses but Charlie did her puppy dog face. 😝 Thank you so much it's fun to know people like to hear about what we are doing!
      ~ Taryn

      Delete
  3. SO CUTE. SO CUTE.

    I just found your blog, and I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! How did you find us? Just curious. 😋
    ~ Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts