Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis
Please Go Back AG!


Hi, it's Taryn and Charlie here. I (Charlie) will be talking in pink. And I (Taryn) am in green. So we've been hearing that:

  1. Ag is making a boy doll. 
  2. Ag (may) sew on the underwear. (Ouch!)
  3. Ag has changed the packaging.
And I think that they are becoming less high quality. 😡  Even if we aren't AG dolls the blogs we read and the dolls we love on these blogs have shown us the past quality standard of AG and they are showing us the present and future quality. And we are not very happy. AG is making choices that we don't like! What can we do you ask? Well first check out this postthis post, and this post.





So tell AG how you feel! If you don't tell them they won't know how you feel about their changes and they'll continue to make these changes. But do be kind and constructive! We don't want to start a riot! 😉  Get your voice out there!



~ Taryn & Charlie 




P.S. Those were just a few of the things we heard!

Comments

Popular Posts