Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis
Pumpkins!!!

Hi guys! So today I am going to get a pumpkin from my uncle! he grows them and sells them in his garden! Customers get first pick, of course, but that's OK! 



Oh look! There he is!



Well three choices! Let's see! 



I guess I should take a closer look!



Awww! This one has little stripes!



But, it has a bit of a dent in it.
Option #2


Looks good but...


This would be in the way!

Option #3


Umm, yep! I think I've chosen!
So let's get this home!


My uncle said I should take them all so the chickens could eat the ones I don't use! So let's get ready!


First I'll put down some newspaper so I don't make a mess!


There we go!
Now let's get the tools!


Good! Lots of different tools give you lots of choices!


A bowl for the "guts"!


Now let's find a pattern! Aww! This one is so cute let's use it!



There we go! Perfect!


Let's open this up!


Wow! Lots of seed in a big pumpkin!



Roll up the sleeves! Let's go!






Ah! Much better!


If I poke the holes, then I can follow them with the knife!


See?



Perfect! Just one more thing!


A candle!


All done now I have my own jack-o-lantern! 
I hope you enjoyed!

~ Taryn ~


Taryn's outfit is Maplelea's Close Knit outfit

( P.S. Sorry this is so late!)

Comments

Popular Posts