Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

                           Welcome to the Farm


             Hi! As you may know, I'm Taryn! I live on a farm in Saskatchewan, Canada. I can't wait to share all my stories with you! How  'bout I Give you the tour for my first post! Let's start with my room! 



 This is my room. It is a little messy....but at least it's my mess! 



This is my kitten, Harper. I love her soooooo much!    :D     She is such a snugly little thing!       





                                                            Now, let's go outside!



  
This is my doggie, Boulder! He is such a 
good boy!




This is our chicken coop! My dad made it! Cool right? We have about 25-35 chickens.(I'm not really sure)




These are some of our chickens. The white one is the rooster. My favourite hens are the  the black and white ones.




Do we have an eggs today? Let's see here.... Oh! Look!




It's an egg! Our chickens lay the most beautiful shade of brown! They're super big too!




This is one of  our bales. We had lots more, but we sold them! I love climbing on bales! Don't you?


                                     What should we show them next, Boulder?




                                            How about the old swather? It's pretty cool!
                 Boulder is looking pretty tiered. Don't worry! The tour isn't much longer!



                            This my best friends saddle. It's a bit to big for me!
                            Now let's go see my friends horse! She is really nice.



This is the corral! I love to stand on this really tall fence! 



This is my friend's horse! Her name is Lady! I love to come up here and play with her!

                             So that was my tour! This is my Home, and this is me!

                      Well I better get back to the house! I have to..... what the...!?



               Ohh! My poor little Boulder fell asleep! Well, I better get him back to the house! 

                    Thanks for reading!

                                     Taryn :)



Taryn's sweater, and pants are from Maplelea's Close Knit outfit

Taryn's boots are from Maplelea's Extreme Green outfit

Taryn's toque is handmade by my Grandma

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tour, Taryn! That's so cool that you get to be around horses! I wish I had one! I can't believe you were allowed in the chicken coop... with all those chickens!!! :) Boulder is really sweet. Hay bales are really fun! But... when I was little I used to call them 'Hale Bays'!
    ~ LIght4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my friends horse too! I am saving for my own! I love playing outside with Boulder! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, so cute! I just found your blog and I must say, I love it! Also, I have a Taryn too but her name is Ginny.

    Miri
    http://smalldollsbighearts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I just LOVE your chickens! My favorites are the black and white ones too. Are those Barred Rocks or Dominiques? ~Lanie ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are Barreds. It's fun to chase chickens, too! ;)
    ~ Taryn ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts