Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis
               

                                                    Taryn

     Hi! My name is Taryn! I'm the first and only doll on the farm.(So far)


    Full Name: Taryn Elizabeth Brady 
     
       Pets: Boulder,my dog and,Harper,my kitten

     Favourite Colour: Green!

     Favourite TV Show: Lark Rise to Candle Ford
      
     Sports: Archery,skiing,skating,and swimming

     Favourite Food: Pizza 

     Siblings:  Claire,my older sister

     Doll: Maplelea Doll KT1


Taryn's outfit is from Maplelea's Snow Crystals      

Comments

  1. You ski?! That's awesome (I'm hoping you mean snow-skiing)! DO you get to go skiing very often? Maybe one day you can show us! (That'd be really cool!) I really like snow-skiing, but I only get to go once a year.
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep snow skiing! I love it! The farm is about five minutes from the ski hill so yea I go a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts